A peaceful place to rest your weary bones, a breakfast to die for, and coffee that can wake up the dead.
As you arrive at the Deep Sleep Inn you may be greeted at the door by Vax, our Inn cat. He sometimes waits in anticipation for new souls to arrive. He enjoys meeting new people and may offer to show you to your resting place however, we do not encourage guests to allow him in the bedrooms. You may see him strolling around the yard and keeping watch from the porch, stoop, or just sunbathing on a nice day. Please note that we do adhere to food safety guidelines as detailed by ServSafe.
- One night deposit secured by check or credit card;
- 14 days notice required for full return of the deposit;
- 3 to 13 days notice required for return of the deposit, subject to rebooking;
- 1 to 2 days notice for credit towards a future stay, subject to rebooking;
- Must be 21 or older to reserve and check in at the Deep Sleep Inn.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets, except in special circumstances;
- Smoking is permitted in designated OUTDOOR areas only and must properly dispose of tobacco products in provided receptacles; and,
- May not be suitable for children
Reservation Policies for Holidays and Special Weekends
(including Indigenous People’s Day Weekend, Dartmouth College and Oliverian Boarding School Graduations, etc.)
- Two-night minimum
- Night deposit secured by check or credit card
- Deposits non-refundable